Monday, August 3, 2009

Settling In

July was an interesting month for Sean and I. I don't really need to spell it out because most of you that come here kept tabs on us all along the way. What matters most is that by the end of July Sean and I were back under the same roof, he got the job he wanted, I got the job I didn't know I wanted, but that heavenly father knew we needed ($30 Rx copays for drugs that cost $1000's/month), and the topper- by 6:30pm July 31st we had found a terrific place to live and a crew to move us in the very next day:) Thanks so much guys. I know my post always end up being super long, but I want to share photos of the fun things we did in July-

Meeting in the empty Holmgren lot on the 4th of July


Cliffjumping at Porcupine Dam the day after


Meeting and eating AGAIN in the empty lot for the 24th of July (2nd Annual:)


Cliffjumping (or water-wading in some cases) AGAIN at Porcupine Dam. Water sports are always more fun when floating animals are involved (you really know how to pick them Jackie:)


Probably one of my top 10 favorite 2009 events- Eating the Big Ephraim pizza in Bear Lake. Not only was the pizza GIGANTIC, it was also delicious...minus the anchovies of course (yes, Sean is eating an anchovie.)

Thanks for planning this John and Jenny:)

To top off the Bear Lake experience we went to matt and jackie's parents property, SOOO relaxing. How sad that we discover how amazing Bear Lake is the very weekend we move away from Logan. Live and Learn.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

So glad you and Sean are together again. It sounds like things have really worked out for you. Ok that whole thing with Bear Lake we did the exact same thing. I should have told you so you could have learned from my mistake. If only we both would have went camping there when we planned to then we would have know.

The Holmgrens said...

Jessie I like your pictures. Will you please email that video of the model walk to me so I can show Corey?