Ok, so this isn't the most conventional way to express love, but when it comes to Sean 'conventional' pretty much goes out the window, so I figured this was OK. April 8th we celebrated our 4th anniversary, this was my surprise 'i love you' message:)
The snow finally melted! Good riddins (is that even a word, i can't get the red squiggly line to go away?)! We got the crew together for a picnic at First Dam. T'was lovely:)
The Pride and Prejudice watching extravaganza was a big hit. We had food, couches, projects and Mr. Darcy, it was great. And...
...I had to take a picture of me with my most recent personal accomplishment. I set up this bad boy ALL BY MYSELF! Projector, VCR, speakers, the whole shabang! I was so proud of myself.
I made this super cute tutu for my niece's 3rd birthday. Thanks so much for the idea Dannie:)

So cute!
Easter weekend we got a quick visit in with our good buddy Kristin. Always a treat:) Rob, we hope to see more of you next time.
We attempted the "Clean the Sink" challenge at Angies. Ya, that was a no go...but we still walked away with a sticker so I was happy.
Snow roommate reunion 2009! Too fun and too short. I sure love these ladies. How many years is this now? Kristin, Ali and Heather- you were all sorely missed. Let's get planning those summer BBQ's so we can see the rest of the crew!
This last week we had to say a forced 'goodbye' to our great friends the Millers and the Marshalls. If I wasn't interested in all that 'progression' business I'd say we all plan to just chill here in the good ol' trailer court forever. I just hate goodbyes.
Speaking of the trailer court- so many of us are moving soon, so we got together for a group photo. I am going to miss living here with this great group of people (as well as the rest of you that dodged this photo).
My 10th Ward Unplugged idea finally came to fruition! I have had this idea swirling around in my head for almost a year now. I'm so happy we finally did it:) Thanks again Matt and Jackie for letting me weasel my way into your ward activity planning affairs:) I have loads of pics from this night, but this post is already too long. I'll try to slap them up at a later date.
And last, but certainly not least- Sean Graduated!!! I am so proud of him! To be honest, I have been living the 'student life' for 22 years now...the thought of moving on is freaking me out a little.
PS- Sean wanted a trampoline for graduation. Who am I to deny a grown man his greatest wish:) My camera died before I could get any pictures of Sean on it, I'll post them later.
9 comments:
All kinds of good stuff in here! You should post that picture of us on facebook, because it's way cute, and BTW, where is this trampoline of Sean's?
Where did you get your ink done? Where on earth are you going to put a tramp? I'm excited for you to be done with the school years. You will love it most of all when the new semester rolls around and you don't have to pay tuition.
Love the update! We need a copy of that trailer court picture, but only after we've been photo-shopped into it!
o' yikes. i should have specified- I got my 'ink' from Sharpie. It's just marker:)
You're having way too much without me!! You should come to PA... oh, wait you are!!!! 10 days and counting.
Way cute tutu! You will have to teach me how to make one. Loved the picture of all the trailer court people. It was great to see them all on one picture. I miss all of you guys. Sean congratulations for graduating!!! You got a tramp... how cool is that?
Jess,
I LOVE this post. I'm so glad that you had such a great roommate reunion. You're awesome!
JESS! I ran across your blog the weirdest way but I am so glad I did. I love the "ink" it looks fantastic! I hope your trip to PA is/was great!
here is the quote that i promised you:
"In our approach to life, patience also helps us to realize that, while we may be ready to move on, having had enough of a particular learning experience, our continuing presence is a needed part of the learning environment for others. "
- - Elder Neal A. Maxwell
Post a Comment