1-Sean's FIRST successful "dumpster diving" trip...as an adult. Who are these guys?
2-Our FIRST trip to Oregon. Beautiful!
3-The First Trailer Court Family Photo (missing: several)
4-Our FIRST attempt to 'clean the sink' at Angies. Our FIRST 'fail to clean the sink at Angies' happened that very same night. Weird.
5-I got my FIRST tattoo! If only it hadn't washed off it just two showers.
6-Sean graduated college for the FIRST time.
7-We planned and implemented the FIRST Trailer Court Unplugged.
8-Our FIRST trip to DC, together.
9-Sean threw me my FIRST Surprise birthday party.
10-We got our very FIRST trampoline in 2009.
11-We said 'good bye' to the trailer court for the FIRST time in 2009. Not fun, I wouldn't recommend it.
12-Ok, so this isn't our FIRST time camping, but this 10th Ward camping trip was such a BLAST, I had to highlight it:)
13-We bought our FIRST white car:)
14-We went hiking in the Salt Lake Mountains (millcreek canyon) the the FIRST time...in a long time:)
15-We threw away the DISPOSABLE soap dispenser that we purchased when we got married nearly 5 years ago...for the FIRST time.
16-Sean turned 27 for the FIRST time.
17-We vandalized our FIRST abandoned cement wall...
...totally kidding. But I was sorta glad that someone else did it. How else was I supposed to get Sean in a picture on our first Sunday drive of the Fall Season?
18-We decorated Halloween cupcakes for the FIRST time. Leave it to Sean to push the boundaries. I don't think we ended up eating this one.
19-Sean went bald for the FIRST time...O'wait, this is the SECOND time. October is a dangerous month for us.
20-Sean got his FIRST biking boo boo. It had faded quite a bit by this time, but you can see the outline of how big it was.
Oops, I guess I can't count:
21-I ran my FIRST 5K. Way to go me!
22-Sean baked his FIRST apple pie...and then he made two more:) It turns out 365 days can teach you a whole heap about yourself. Here's hoping 2010 is just as great!
8 comments:
You should put "Stayed a week in Pittsburgh during the summer without any other family but the Olsen's" on your list of first for 2010. You're so much fun to read about. LOVE YOU!!!
You guys are so cute and just love each other so much. I hope that 2010 is just as awesome for you
I'm loving this list. So fun!
Oh I miss you guys. That sure is a lot of firsts. I hope all is well.
Yeah leaving the trailer court for the first time is something that people should try and avoid...at least as long as possible. Miss you guys.
And you left your FIRST favorite co-worker and moved half a world away. Okay, maybe just an hour - but it feels like half a world. I was excited to find your blog address. I'm a blogger now - or attempting to be one anyway: www.nyewayorthehighway.blogspot.com. Miss you!
JESSIE how did I not know you had a blog? And how come and I can only comment if I have a blogger account? Oh well.
PS this is Michelle from CBO in case you didn't figure that out.
Post a Comment