Gearing up!
Helmets are a must...love that face Goss.
I was their designated 'drop off and pick up' woman. It was super hot outside so I chilled in the trunk while I waited for them to take off:)
Fresh and ready to go.
They literally wanted to start and end "IN" the water, so here they are "IN" Utah Lake.
They met some very nice wood figures along their way...
...and some 'pretty' worms. Who knew?
Bikes get tired too sometimes...
...but they usually don't smell as bad as tired boys:) Here they are at the Great Salt Lake, or a few hundred feet to the side of it anyway. One puny private road kept them from actually touching the water, but I say they definitely accomplished their goal. Good job guys!
3 comments:
Sound like fun! Glad you had a great time. I want pictures of the car!
Sounds like something you should call Rob and me about next time!
Love seeing pics of their adventure. And it is a cute pic of you, Jess. Oh, and did you find a car? I want to see pics also!
Post a Comment